Real Estate Paralegal
Martson Law Offices is looking for an individual to assist in its expanding residential and commercial real estate department. A qualified candidate will have 2+ years of residential and commercial real estate experience. The individual in this position assists the supervising attorney with all aspects of real estate transactions from contract to closing.
Essential functions include:
- Handling all client communications such as follow ups on scheduling, information and transaction updates.
- Review of residential contracts and preparation of attorney review correspondences and contract addendums.
- Interacting and communicating with clients, opposing parties, title companies and other involved parties on status of transactions, deadlines, etc.
- Maintaining spreadsheet with detailed ongoing status of transaction including date of receipt of deposit funds, date of entry of applicable court orders and closing dates.
- Providing general administrative assistance to the supervising attorney.
Strong organizational and motivational skills required. Must be able to work under strict deadlines and be able to prioritize assignments. Interested candidates can email their resume and cover letter to Julie at [email protected]
SERVING CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA FOR MORE THAN