Martson Law Offices is seeking a skilled real estate paralegal to join its expanding residential and commercial real estate department. A qualified candidate should have a minimum of two years of experience handling residential real estate transactions as described herein. The individual in this position assists the supervising attorney with all aspects of real estate transactions from contract to closing, and is responsible for initiating and driving the progression towards settlement.
Essential functions include:
- Handling client communications such as follow ups on scheduling, information and transaction updates
- Review of residential contracts and preparation of correspondence and settlement documents
- Interacting and communicating with clients, opposing parties, title companies and other involved parties on status of transactions, deadlines, etc.
- Maintaining spreadsheet with detailed ongoing status of transaction including date of receipt of deposit funds, date of entry of applicable court orders and closing dates
- Providing general administrative assistance to the supervising attorney.
Strong organizational and motivational skills required. Must be able to work under strict deadlines and be able to prioritize assignments.
Founded in 1954, we have provided excellence in legal services to businesses and individuals throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for more than six decades. We offer a collaborative working environment and competitive salary and benefits package. Interested candidates can email their resume and cover letter to Julie at [email protected].
SERVING CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA FOR MORE THAN